[TowerTalk] Just a note

Subject: [TowerTalk] Just a note
From: Blake Bowers <>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 22:53:17 -0500
I just was pleasently surprised tonite, when in my
email there was a note from a gentleman who
represents a number of HAMs, that were thanking
me for giving space on one of my towers for a
70cm repeater.

Totally unexpected, totally out of the blue, but
very much appreciated.

Those of you out there that are enjoying the use of
a repeater that is on a donated space, might want to
consider doing the same to the tower or rooftop
owner.  Little things like that go a long way.

Blake Bowers