Re: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions

To: "Alan C. Zack" <>,Tower Talk <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions
From: Joe - WDØM <>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:39:22 -0600
Hi Alan,

Array Solutions dos NOT stock ICE products - you place the order with Array, and they send the order to ICE. Took me almost a month to receive my orders....Jay isn't happy with the arrangement, but to my knowledge, hasn't changed the process. Good equipment - I like it - just lengthy to receive following your order being placed.

At 12:28 PM 10/18/2004, Alan C. Zack wrote:
Does anyone know of any problems with Array Solutions, WX0B, the maker of tower and antenna stuff and dealer for ICE lightning protectors?
I had called them several times last week but got no answer, just voice mail, and I left messages. Also sent a couple of emails, no replies. Thought today, being a new week, someone might be there to answer the phone but still just voice mail.
I just want to confirm what ICE suppressers he has in stock before I order in case I need to substitute one over another to avoid delays in shipping.
Maybe they are off on one of the DXpeditions going on right now....
Alan Zack