[TowerTalk] CDE rotor calibration question

Subject: [TowerTalk] CDE rotor calibration question
From: kb9umb <>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:47:37 -0500
Hi All
I have an old CDE rotor and control box. The control box has a rocker switch on top of it that controls the antenna direction and it has lights om the front with a green indicator that says N S E W. We had a severe storm and and it blew my tower to a 45 degree angle . We got it back up but my antenna is exactly the wrong direction (N is S and E is West) . Is there a way to calibrate this from the control box? I have heard of taking a wire off to get some rotors back in calibration but not sure if i can or how to do this one. I am disable from cancer and I am unable to get up to the rotor to fix the problem there.