Re: [TowerTalk] Ground radials/elevated radials

To: "Tom Rauch" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground radials/elevated radials
From: "Yo3ctk" <>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:50:06 +0300
The same would hold true for elevated radials?

I am designing a 4-square for 80m. Full size verticals. Comteq
phasing/switching unit. But I need elevated radials for practical reasons
(the land below is used for small-size agriculture). I am not sure how  many
and how long radials are needed for each antenna. I am not after the
ultimate system, only one with decent results.

Thank you for any suggestion. Best regards,

73 de Mike, YO3CTK (YR7M in contests)