[TowerTalk] Ground radials/elevated radials

Subject: [TowerTalk] Ground radials/elevated radials
From: dennis o'connor <>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 04:13:52 -0700
OK, second opinion is that he's ugly, too...

Another friend wanted me ask about using stainless .035 mig wire for
radials. It has a rather high resistance, measuring about 10 ohms for a 1/4
80m radial length. I say that's WAY too high and he needs to forget about
using it. However he'd like a 2nd opinion..

Mailblocks - A Better Way to Do Email