[TowerTalk] My New Antenna

Subject: [TowerTalk] My New Antenna
From: Tim Holmes <>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:09:40 -0400
Ok, I got my new antenna constructed:

Its a 119 foot dipole with a 64 (?) foot 40 meter element spaced 6 inches down. I built a PVC center insulator with the connections to the dipole enclosed, and put a 8 turn choke just below the feed. I think I have found a new spot to hang it, and may be able to get it up to about 50 - 60 feet, so hopefully if the weather is good I'll get it up tonight and we can see what happens. (Provided I didnt screw something up royally )

Thanks for all your help