[TowerTalk] Suggestions abt 40 mts Yagi

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Suggestions abt 40 mts Yagi
From: "Javier Lopez" <>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:07:01 -0400
I am looking for a 2 element 40 mts yagi, and found a lot of alternatives that
goes from Hy-Gain, M2, Cuschraft and Force12 8 models EF-240S & EF-240X) .

The space saving of the EF-240S against the EF-240X it´s important and the Gain
& F/B are not too much different between both antennas.

Also is my understanding that either Cushcraft & Hy-Gain make recent redisign
engineering over their antennas?

I will appreciatte comments or suggestions abt a purchase decision, to avoid
overload the list you can write me directly at

Thanks for your cooperation,

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.