Re: [TowerTalk] Cable TV hardline question - for Beverages

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable TV hardline question - for Beverages
From: Dave NØRQ (lists) <n0rq-lists@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:48:35 -0500
To feed 3 or 4 Beverages, can I run 50 Ohm coax (RG-8X?)
to the remote antenna switch (about 250'), and from there,
use 75 Ohm CATV (bigger than RG-8, smaller than
RG-213, old but free) to the Beverage transformer
(another 100-200')?   Would there be any significant or
noticeable performance degradation?

--
Dave NØRQ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Katz" <stevek@jmr.com>