[TowerTalk] US Tower control box schematic

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower control box schematic
From: "W0YG (Charlie Summers)" <w0yg@myawai.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:42:16 -0000
Does anyone have a schematic for a US Tower HDX589MDPL control box that mounts at the base of the tower? US Towers is ornery and feels they don't need to supply an instruction manual with parts lists and schematics for their towers. So, I wonder if anyone has been lucky enough to get one somehow, somewhere.

My tower will not crank up. The raising timer clicks when the local raising switch is thrown but nothing else happens. Have checked the fuse (easy) and thought I would ask here if anyone has a schematic before I attempt to trace and draw my own.

US Towers could sure make life easier but they don't seem to be willing to provide the last yard of customer service.

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>