[TowerTalk] XM240 Question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] XM240 Question
From: "Pat Chiles" <>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:45:15 -0500
Is anyone using a TH7/XM240 combination without much interaction? Do you have
the reflector grounded.  I am in the process of putting up a new tower and plan
to place an XM240 about 10 FT above the TH7.

I have spent the whole morning reading the archives and see lots of postings
about interaction with the TH11 and a few with the TH7, but don't seen much
successful use of the combo.  Any advice or comments would be appreciated.

Pat, K8PC

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.