[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit ends?

To: "Mark - AA6DX" <AA6DX@ARRL.NET>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit ends?
From: "w9ge" <>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:50:08 -0500
List-post: <>
Also known as duct seal, or as some of us call it "donkey dick". Lowes/home depot sells it as does any electrical supply house. By putting mostly fiberglass insulation or steel wool in the pipe, you need less of the stuff. 73 bob de w9ge


See: for "Self Supporting Towers", "Wireless Weather Stations", and lot's more. Call Toll Free, 1-800-333-9041 with any questions and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.

TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>