Re: [TowerTalk] TOWER HEATER???

To: "Tower (K8RI)" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TOWER HEATER???
From: "w9ge" <>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:56:43 -0500
K8RD said in part:
When the rain starts freezing I do occasionally think of what I might possibly do to prevent it, or get rid of it.

But the straight answer is, nornmally we do nothing.

You did not mention prayer. For me, that is the only thing one can do. Effective? Depends on your status with the gal upstairs I guess. Also, if that really rare needed country is going to come up in the next week, then I suspect a sacrifice or two might be warranted. 73 bob de w9ge