Re: [TowerTalk] TOWER HEATER???

To: "w9ge" <>,"Tower (K8RI)" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TOWER HEATER???
From: Jack <>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:03:14 -0500
How about moving it to Florida. If it's a nice big tall tower you can store it in my back yard!

At 11:56 AM 11/2/2004 -0500, w9ge wrote:
K8RD said in part:
When the rain starts freezing I do occasionally think of what I might possibly do to prevent it, or get rid of it.

But the straight answer is, nornmally we do nothing.

Jack Hartley K4WSB ARRL - QCWA - OOTC DXCC Honor Roll 10% discount to fellow Hams Put your call on the order