Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit ends?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit ends?
From: Bill Aycock <>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 07:02:28 -0600

I note a lot of people recommending stainless steel or Bronze wool to seal the conduit ends. This is a good I dea, but only if you use rhe "Real Thing". After encountering rust on scrubbers that were clearly labelled "Bronze", I checked at the grocery with a magnet--- Several packeges labelled "Bronze" were easily picked up with the magnet-- ie, they were really steel coated with something bronze colored

I think a simple magnet check is in order.

Bill Aycock - W4BSG
Woodville, Alabama