[TowerTalk] Message attempts from K6RIX

Subject: [TowerTalk] Message attempts from K6RIX
From: Dino Darling <>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 08:00:50 -0800
Hello to the group! I am getting messages back that say they are waiting for "approval" in order to be posted. These messages are being sent by some BOT using "". I do NOT use that address and any and all messages being sent from that address can be trashed.

If anyone on this group receives a message from "", please disregard and trash it! I have not used that address in over 2 years due to problems with the ARRL and Earthlink. I know for a fact that they are NOT originating from my computer.

I receive e-mails that are obviously spam with good callsigns in the From: line. I just trash them knowing that they too were sent by bots. Thanks for listening!