Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor plates

To: "TowerTalk List" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor plates
From: "W3YY" <>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:34:41 -0000
Greg -

That may explain my situation.  I have an AS-25G with a TB-3 installed and
the holes don't look post-factory, but I can't remember drilling them.  And,
as you know the holes are pretty big and would require a special bit.  Who
knows.  In any case, if you've got an AS-25G with TB-3 holes, great.  If not
drill some new ones and use it for the TB-3.  It makes a great thrust
bearing plate either way.

73, Bob - W3YY