[TowerTalk] FS: Work Platform fits 25G Tower, Coax Jumpers,7/8" Connecto

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Work Platform fits 25G Tower, Coax Jumpers,7/8" Connectors
From: KB4IDC <KB4IDC@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 23:08:44 -0600
Greetings,
I have two steel work platforms that fit Rohn 25G tower for sale. They are made of angle and tube and flat stock steel, with expanded mesh tread surfaces for your feet. Both are freshly hot-dipped galvanized. They weigh ~ 20 lbs each; easily UPS shippable. I'm asking $130.00 for each, negotiable. Pics upon request.

Also on the sale block are a collection of LMR-400 jumpers, each 12' long with a N male connector on each end. All are in very good condition. $12 each, ~30 available.

I have ~15 40" jumpers of 3/8" Andrew 50 ohm hardline with N male connectors on each end; make an offer. Also, I have a small supply of 7/8" N female connectors, used, in very good condition, will fit Cablewave and Andrews coax, $20.00 each.

Shipping will be additional for all items.

Thank you,
Robin Midgett KB4IDC