Re: Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrite Sources

To: "Michael Tope" <>,"Richard Zalewski" <>,"Towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrite Sources
From: Chuck <>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 7:17:01 -0500
Although they have a minimum order amount Lodestone Pacific has been very
responsive to my purchases and accept credit cards. Their inventory is also
pretty good.

You may want to check the Fair-Rite website as a they list overstock ferrites
at deep discount prices. I recently purchased "1 inch diameter" type 44
material beads at $0.14 each direct from Fair-Rite.

Chuck WD4HXG

> From: "Michael Tope" <>
> Date: 2004/11/09 Tue AM 12:36:55 EST
> To: "Richard Zalewski" <>,