Re: [TowerTalk] New antenna system

To: "Floyd Sense" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New antenna system
From: Joe - WDØM <>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 10:54:26 -0700
Good points - which is why anyone interested in the SteppIR should go to the SteppIR reflector, and there you can read all about the "problems" with the antennas made by FM, rather than continue the issue here on the TT reflector. I own a 4 element SteppIR, am happy with it to the extreme (Cult member? I guess so) but of course, like all man made items, there is room for improvement.

And to keep us on track: US towers TX-455, self supporting, and a challenge to install in bedrock:

At 04:25 PM 11/8/2004, Floyd Sense wrote:
Reading the comments on this forum would lead one to believe that there are none with the SteppIR, but that would be incorrect. {snip}