[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex tower limit switches

Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex tower limit switches
From: Charles Johnson <>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:06:35 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Can anyone that has a Tri-Ex motorized tower tell me what brand and model
number the limit switches are? I aquired a used motorized Tri-Ex tower, but
only the motor came with it, no control box, no limit switches, no wiring. I
know that I can buy all this stuff as a package, but its big bucks, so I'm
trying to find all the parts like limit switches, etc and I'll design and build
my own controls.

Thanks in advance. 73, Charles, K4ZRJ

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.