Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12

To: VR2BrettGraham <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12
From: Jim Lux <>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:48:12 -0800
At 03:59 PM 11/10/2004 +0000, VR2BrettGraham wrote:
N4ZR added:

There have been lots of reports of single feed problems with the C-31XR
(and lots of people who are quite happy with the single feed) but the idea
of needing to feed a C-3 with 3 separate feedlines strikes me as pretty

In order to get a reasonable match, perhaps, but wouldn't being able to use one C-3 on >1 band simultaneously be a good reason to go with separate feeders? ;^)

And there's a demanding test for the IP3 of all of your receivers' front ends...

I assume you plan on running a kilowatt on each band?

73, HL1/VR2BrettGraham
(hoping to get a C-3E/A up under my SteppIR dipole in time for CQ WW
CW & somewhat put off my K2 by the Elecraft community, so enjoying
some of the current QTC here on TT)