[TowerTalk] Cross Bar Suggestion

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cross Bar Suggestion
From: "Dick, WN3R" <>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:02:03 -0500
I need to know what kind and size of "pipe" to use as a cross piece near the
top of the tower.  Sailboat standard eye bolts, ropes, and blocks (pulleys)
will be installed near the ends to support wire antennas.  I would like the
safe working load to exceed 250 pounds.  I plan to use K0XG's boom to tower

The tower legs are 2.5 feet across at the top.  I'd like to use an 8 foot
length of "pipe".

Any suggestions?

Dick, WN3R

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.