[TowerTalk] FYI: US$100 rebate on AlfaSpid . . .

To: towertalk reflector <>,
Subject: [TowerTalk] FYI: US$100 rebate on AlfaSpid . . .
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:24:09 -0500
Just noticed that Alfa Radio is offering a rebate of US$100 on an AlfaSpid rotator to hams who can demonstrate weather-related damage to an existing rotator, tower or antenna.

I have no connection with Alfa Radio. I was just checking the latest information, since I am thinking of buying an AlfaSpid, and noticed this announcement:

Alan NV8A