Re: [TowerTalk] shorty forty

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] shorty forty
From: Doug Renwick <>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:01:50 -0600
Has anyone successfully added a CW/SSB relay box to the driven element of
the Cushcraft XM240?  And if so, how did you do it?

Keith Dutson wrote:
I have two of the F12 antennas.  Both have the relay box for CW/SSB
switching.  They were difficult to tune, but offer stellar performance once
tuned properly.

Keith NM5G

-- Doug Renwick VA5DX PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0 First VE5 9BDXCC What profit it a ham if he gains all the awards yet forfeits his soul? I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.