Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Base?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Base?
From: Joe - WDØM <>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 09:10:21 -0700
Check with your concrete company and get their advice - I had 4000 psi delivered and poured, and the company recommended 24 hours to cure sufficiently - I waited 48 to be safe. No problems.

At 08:49 AM 11/14/2004, wrote:
Hello All,

I have a question regarding tower base concrete.

How long should concrete cure after pouring to
be safe to install a crank-up, tilt over tower???
The mix is 3500 psi.

Many Thanks in advance. 73, Ted K2QMF