[TowerTalk] Stacking KLM KT34's

To: "TowerTalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacking KLM KT34's
From: "Courtney Judd K4WI" <>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:22:38 -0600
I would be extremely interested in finding out the details pro/con on
stacking KLM tribanders. I have a new KT36XA and two like new KT34A's that I
am thinking about stacking together. I have the tower, coax and StackMatch
already in place. Thinking about 100, 70, and 40 feet with the two bottom
ones on swing arms. Anyone did/doing anything like this? Thanks and 73's

Courtney Judd K4WI / NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786

Check out my web site: