[TowerTalk] Concrete Base?

Subject: [TowerTalk] Concrete Base?
From: dennis o'connor <>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 03:55:27 -0800
Guys, this is not a simple subject... Entire Doctoral Thesis have been written on this subject... Here's a few references for rumination..
Page three of the first reference has a graph of strength versus time that is immediately understandable...
I didn't bother to get the url shortened, so it splits into two lines... If you are unable to cut and paste the url together then the graph probably won't excite you much either...

Or you can google... My search terms were < concrete strength versus time >
I know that my understanding of concrete has increased by skimming these articles..

Denny - k8do

Mailblocks - A Better Way to Do Email