Re: [TowerTalk] 80m 4Square Comtek box

To: 'towertalk' <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80m 4Square Comtek box
From: Ted KT1V <>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:36:16 -0500
If I homebrewed everything, I'd have 20% of the station I do now.
I'd love to homebrew much more, but often its a practical question of time!At 08:34 AM 11/18/2004, Yo3ctk wrote:

With all due respect, some people <have to> spend money on industrial products because they <don't have> enough time for homebrew, but at the same time they want to improve their stations.

I assume all your equipment is homebrew, including transceivers, and that you have learned <lots> of technical stuff in the process. Good for you. Alas, some of us are just "ignorant" appliance operators.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Erik Holm" <>