[TowerTalk] RE: Tower Installation

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: Tower Installation
From: "Bill Turini" <>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:19:07 -0800
I used Kellem cable grips to hang my coax from the top stand-off. They
are widely used in the networking and lighting industries and available
from any good electrical supply place (Graybar, etc.) Reasonably priced
and provide excellent, non-constraining support for the cable.

Bill Turini                         (425) 787-4477
IT & Facilities Manager
Cypress Semiconductor               Lynnwood, WA  98037

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.