[TowerTalk] Tower Identification

Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Identification
From: "Jon L. Turner" <>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:09:39 -0800 (PST)

I would like to see if anyone in the group can help me
out. I just purchased a used crank-up tower. It has
four sections to it. Nested it is about 23 feet. It
measures about 22.5 inches across the outside section.
I have not measured any of the other sections. It
looks like a well built tower. I am attaching a
picture that I took. I am wondering who made it. The
fellow that I bought it from said it is pretty old. He
owned it for many years and two others had it prior to

I am wondering about the base for it for installation
and also wind load and that type of thing. I am sure I
can build something but any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Do you Yahoo!?

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.