Re: [TowerTalk] 4 SQ WX0B box

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 4 SQ WX0B box
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:00:25 +0100
Aha now I understand. Thanks for the info John.
Hope I can find some more info on it before the
book comes out.

73 Jim SM2EKM
---------------

W0UN -- John Brosnahan wrote:

Still no explanation what the "new Lahlum" metod is. Seems to be a modification to Lewallen but what is Lahlum? Is it a person or what is it???

Jim--

The "new Lahlum" method is named after Robye Lahlum, W1MK.

Robye developed the mathematics for a very quick solution for
making a Lewallen type feed, but with NO limitations on the phase angles.

He also developed a testing method to allow the network to be
adjusted very easily.

The details will be out in ON4UN's upcoming book sometime this
coming spring.

73--John W0UN