[TowerTalk] Welding Aluminum Tower

To: Tower Talk List <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Welding Aluminum Tower
From: doc <>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:23:57 -0500
I am considering the purchase of a 50 foot aluminum
tower that needs two or three welds repaired.

I did a little Google search and found some pretty
wide-ranging options, the durafix one sounds the
easiest to handle -- if reliable.

Experienced counsel here?

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
West Central Florida  100% Linux.  Suse 9.2
Drake, Icom, Hallicrafters, Heathkit, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life:
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!