Re: [TowerTalk] Welding Aluminum Tower

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Welding Aluminum Tower
From: doc <>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:13:12 -0500
73, George T. Daughters, K6GT

Will take your advice and ask around.

Will also have a close look at the condition of the tower
overall, and ask the welder to do the same, my guess is that
a competent welder can observe points of stress.

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
West Central Florida  100% Linux.  Suse 9.2
Drake, Icom, Hallicrafters, Heathkit, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life:
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!