[TowerTalk] Need Hustler G7-144 2-Meter Ant. Dimensions

Subject: [TowerTalk] Need Hustler G7-144 2-Meter Ant. Dimensions
From: "" <>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:50:23 -0500
I just picked up a Hustler G7-144 2-Meter antenna at a local garage sale.
It is in very good condition, but it's missing the very top piece of
aluminum tubing. I'd guess that it's supposed to be a piece of 3/8"
aluminum tubing. There's a piece of fiberglass about 4 feet from the
bottom, and above that, there's about a 1/2" tube with a small "hose
clamp", which looks like its expecting a piece of 3/8" tubing to be
inserted and then tightened up. I'm also guessing that this is the only
piece that's missing, besides a little plastic cap that might go on the top
to keep water out.

Does anyone know of a web site with the dimensions for this antenna? I can
see the previous locations where the other pieces were fit together, but I
mainly need the length of the total amount of tubing that is above the
fiberglass section. I'd be happy to pay for a photocopy of the instructions
and postage, if anyone has the instruction sheets. Or if it's available
somewhere on the web, that would be even better yet.

Thanks and 73,

mail2web - Check your email from the web at .

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.