[TowerTalk] C-3E/A

Subject: [TowerTalk] C-3E/A
From: VR2BrettGraham <>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 01:08:33 +0000
I just put up a second-hand C-3, which I've converted to separate feeds.

10 & 20 are fine, but on 15m the driver is reasonant near 20 Mc & becomes
more reasonable when the 20m driver is either shorted or terminated in a
50 ohm load in the shack.

Anybody have any ideas on how to tame this?

73, VR2BrettGraham