[TowerTalk] Coolest applet I have seen so far

Subject: [TowerTalk] Coolest applet I have seen so far
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:38:47 -0600
Dear "cool stuff" junkies--

W9CF has a simulated tee-network antenna tuner with auto-tune capability
on his web site.

You can manually tweak the series C input cap, the series C output cap, and
the parallel inductor to see the matching changes.  Or you can auto-tune the
system and get the values required for a match.

Just a cool looking and performing little tool/toy.  LOOKS like an antenna
tuner and you can adjust the simulated knobs with your mouse and watch
the VSWR change.

Check it OUT -- right now! ;-) (Nice job, Kevin!)

73--John W0UN