Re: [TowerTalk] modeling help?

To: "Jim Lux" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] modeling help?
From: "w9ge" <>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:34:13 -0500
Jim: Thanks ever so much for the lesson. Like I said, I am no modeler, and you sure told me why I probably never will be....I was never very detail oriented. I'm a big picture guy. I obviously have many issues to address before I can even talk intelligently to someone about modeling. Again, thanks for the education. It is enlightening. 73 bob de w9ge