[TowerTalk] Fw: Halogen Bulbs - 1.8 Mhz RFI

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: Halogen Bulbs - 1.8 Mhz RFI
From: "Javier Lopez" <>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:10:34 -0400
From: Javier
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 3:05 PM
Subject: Halogen Bulbs - 1.8 Mhz RFI

I found that the halogen bulbs that were installed few days ago to replace my
room lamp produce RFI in 1.8 Mhz while the switch it´s on.

I am unable to pull it out because are inserted into a false ceiling I would
like to know opinions about the correct placement of ferrite chokes or ideas
that could help me to solve the situation.

Actually I am using an AC filter between the wall socket and the rig power

Ideas welcome!!!

73's de Javier

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.