[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Ball bearing guy ring for mast?

To: "_Mailing List Tower-Talk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ball bearing guy ring for mast?
From: "Bill VanAlstyne, W5WVO" <>
Reply-to: "Bill VanAlstyne, W5WVO" <>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:06:59 -0700
List-post: <>
I'm looking to install a telescoping mast (probably two sections, about 18
ft) in a smallish roof tower or tripod (details not worked out yet) with the
Yaesu rotator mounted near the base, such that the whole mast will rotate. I
want to add a ball bearing guy ring near the top of the mast. I envision
this as being something that either clamps to the mast itself, or floats on
top of a clamp on the mast. But I don't know where to get such a thing. I
see the occasional reference to ball bearing guy rings on various web pages,
but have no source. Any help?

Bill / W5WVO

See:  for "Self Supporting Towers", "Wireless Weather 
Stations", and lot's more.  Call Toll Free, 1-800-333-9041 with any questions 
and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.

TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • [TowerTalk] Ball bearing guy ring for mast?, Bill VanAlstyne, W5WVO <=