[TowerTalk] US Tower TX-HDX Foundation Pics?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower TX-HDX Foundation Pics?
From: "Rich Hallman - N7TR" <>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 15:33:01 -0800
Looking for a few pics of how your Tower Foundations were poured with or
without the actual tower base.

The HDX-589 base seems extremely heavy and would hate for this thing to
drop in the concrete as its being poured.  Have templates been used...or
other ideas for support?

Getting ready to pour 1 of 2 bases....and want to be sure I'm looking at
best practice before I jump in and start pouring.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.