[TowerTalk] Another Tailtwister question

Subject: [TowerTalk] Another Tailtwister question
From: "Barry " <>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:49:19 -0000
Tnx for all the responses about my stuck rotor.  Of course, today, it
is working just fine! However, I thought I'd replace the motor
starting cap anyway, as it is 14 years old.

The original cap is rated 130-156 mfd.  Is the value critical?  I
have a motor starting cap here that's 88-108 mfd.  Is that close
Barry W2UP--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet:

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.