[TowerTalk] adjusting insulated wire dipole

Subject: [TowerTalk] adjusting insulated wire dipole
From: dennis o'connor <>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 04:08:46 -0800
That is the way I have always done it, and everyone I know does it that way... Yes, there will be a small increase in capacitive loading, but you won't notice it as you adjust the lengths... Once you have it tuned, wrap the extra wire tightly enough that it won't blow in the wind, leave it and go operate...

Denny - k8do

Mailblocks - A Better Way to Do Email