[TowerTalk] Ameritron coax switches

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ameritron coax switches
From: epetek1@att.net
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 15:36:16 +0000
I'm looking for several RCS4 switches to use for some 160 meter projects. Will
miss them for this weekend's contest but hopefully I'll be fired up for the
ARRL 160 'test. Am using the switches for several 2 element inverted L beams to
switch  from endfire to broadside. I know I could build them if I have to but
hoping to raid someone's junkbox. Tnx fer any help Pete W2LL