[TowerTalk] RG11 cable

Subject: [TowerTalk] RG11 cable
From: Bill Ogden <>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:46:43 -0500
I have about 300' of RG-11 you can have if you can pick it up. It is in 100'
lengths. The label says "RG11U Comm/Scope AMW style 1478"and the cable is light
tan colored. It is about 13 years old, but has been stored indoors in a dry
place during this time. It has connectors, but not anything used by hams. I
doubt that I will ever use it and I need to clean up my "stuff".

Located near Poughkeepsie.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.