[TowerTalk] Penn-Tech tension meter for sale

Subject: [TowerTalk] Penn-Tech tension meter for sale
From: Brett Rowe <>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:46:17 -0800 (PST)
I have a Penn-Tech Model 800 deflection tension meter that I would like to
sell.  Don't know if anyone is interested.  It has not been used much.  Needs
to be calibrated since it hasn't been used in over a year, but other than that,
it has all of the accessories.  Let me know if anyone is interested or if you
want more information.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.