[TowerTalk] radials for shunt fed tower

Subject: [TowerTalk] radials for shunt fed tower
From: "Howard Klein" <>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 14:20:58 +0000
I have been using my shunt fed tower for 160 with satsisfactory results. I have between 20 and 30 radials of about 130 ft. I recently added a second and separate shunt feed for 80 meters and plan to add additional radials. Which would be more beneficial cutting additional radials to ~65 ft or ~130 ft?