Re: [TowerTalk] 50 ft self supporting tower

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 50 ft self supporting tower
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 17:24:51 -0500
Check out the AN Wireless towers at

Alan NV8A

On 12/05/04 04:50 pm Larry Eckstein tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

The city I live in requires engineering figures for 80 mph wind loading before they will issue a building permit to erect a tower. I am wanting to erect an approx. 50 ft. self supporting tower capable of holding about 10 sf of antennas. Any suggestions?