[TowerTalk] Re: Bounces replies--- tnx to all

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Bounces replies--- tnx to all
From: <>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 22:41:28 -0000
I just tried blocking and I still got the error message
because it came from  So I guess you can either block
the mailer-daemon which would block error messages for all AOL users or live
with the nuisance and hope someone knows who this is and can contact him or

Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 19:43:22 +0000

Thanks to all who responded with thoughts on why I see
the bounce from

In short, the reason is that is still registered as a user,
but the address is no longer valid.

Because that's true, he can't get in to delete himself.

So....there's some admin work required to eliminate this minor

In any case, I appreciate the feedback.

and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.