Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ID Help and any suggestions...

To:, Towertalk <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ID Help and any suggestions...
From: Blake Bowers <>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 20:31:24 -0600

I have just obtained a 21 foot(collapsed) crank up Mast of the Tri-Ex Sky
Needle type tower.  I have not had it fully extended as of yet, and am
looking for two things if possible...

1.  How can I ID the tower and maker?
a.  21 feet 6 inches collapsed
b.  Crankup by hand wench

I so want this.  My very own wench to play with my
towers, bring me my ale, and ......  Yeah, that too...

Can I have her? Please?