[TowerTalk] Tower and HF antenna construction topics

Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower and HF antenna construction topics
From: Earl Dery <>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 16:21:10 -0800
"ever use the electrical black tape, moisture collects under the tape and rusts the metal.
Believe me, I had a 40 foot Delhi and it was rusted on every place that the tape was, otherwise it was clean"

I too find that a little strange I've had a Delhi up for any years and always tape my coax and cables, have seen no rusting just at the parts covered in tape, although I agree the galvanizing on the Delhi is good it's not in the class of Rohn galvanizing.

Earl VE7IN